Hoffman Senior Living – Assisted Living and Memory Care
The existing nursing home in Hoffman, MN closed in 2014 forcing residents to move. The community still felt there was a need and wanted to bring back a senior living facility, so they teamed up with Minnewaska Lutheran Home in Starbuck, MN to create and manage this new 18,133 square foot one-story senior living facility.
Miller partnered with Minnewaska to provide construction management services.
- Details: 18,133 s.f.
- 10 assisted living units; 10 memory care units
- Assisted living units consist of 7 one-bedroom units and three one-bedroom units with den
- Commercial kitchen
- Serving kitchen, dining and living room for each ten units
- Delivery Method: n/a
- Barber/beauty shop; spa with Apollo tub
- Drop-off canopy; covered screened in porches
- Enclosed covered patio for memory care
- 25 parking stalls