Prairie’s Edge Casino
The convention center renovation involved the addition of modern meeting rooms and a remodeled ballroom for parties and other social events. To enhance the customer experience at Prairie’s Edge Casino, Miller Architects and Builders also updated the existing bar and restaurant/buffet.
- Details: Convention Addition 6,505 s.f.; Casino Addition 18,511 s.f.
- Casino – structural steel, steel stud; Hotel addition – wood frame
- Convention center addition, new meeting rooms and entrance, remodeled existing ballrooms
- Delivery Method: Design/Build
- Existing bar and restaurant/buffer remodel
- New casino addition with new entrance and drive under canopy, and smoke free area