Trinity Lutheran Church was formed by Norwegian settlers in 1889. The church has been in its current location since 1957, and has been a consistent powerful presence in the Brainerd, MN community for generations. Miller Architects & Builders helped remodel their original 24,523 sf. worship facility by reconfiguring the sanctuary with a multi-purpose addition for overflow seating and meetings. Other features include a new office, pipe organ, and wheel chair lift and relocation of the bell tower. A new gathering are with kitchenette was also added.
- Details: 5,088 s.f. addition; 24,523 s.f. remodel to existing facility
- Delivery Method: Design/Build