LivingWATERS Baptist Church
LivingWaters Church purchased a large property that included a house and steel building. They converted the house into offices and meeting rooms and the steel building was converted into a worship center. Prior to this purchase they had been renting space in a school.
- Details: 9,000 s.f.
- Existing building converted into a worship center
- Updated exterior including stone highlights, aluminum storefront and backlit cross
- Large narthex/fellowship area with public restrooms
- Sanctuary/multi-purpose space that seats up to 250
- Delivery Method: Design/Build
- 4 classrooms with separate rooms for nursery, toddler and pre-school with own bathroom
- New HVAC, plumbing, electrical, septic system, fire sprinkler system
- Substantial structural modifications to comply with current building codes