Ben’s Tool & Iron
Waite Park, MN
Ben’s Tool and Iron was in need of a bigger facility to continue its projects and services. Together, Miller Architects and the Ben’s Tool & Iron team created a 36,000 sq. ft. corporate office and manufacturing plant. In addition to a premium precast shop structure for masonry and craftsmanship, we added decorative concrete masonry veneer offices that are as comfortable as they are strong. An overhead bridge crane structure and decorative steel canopy top off the manufacturing plant. For an extra measure of security and safety, Miller Architects added a fenced storage area.
- Details: 36,000 s.f.
- Corporate office and manufacturing plant
- Wells precast shop structure and decorative concrete masonry veneer office
- Overhead bridge crane structure
- Delivery Method: Design/Build
- 24″ x 60″ downdraft paint booth
- Decorative steel canopy
- Fenced storage area