St. Cloud, MN
The design of Clara’s House features many homelike attributes. This creates a healing atmosphere where children feel welcome and comfortable and can develop their own sense of strength, determination and self worth.
- Details: 15,200 s.f.
- Behavioral health facility for children age 5-15
- Wood frame, single-story, slab-on- grade
- Two-story lobby with clerestory windows
- Delivery Method: Design/Build
- Clara’s story depicted on lobby wall along with a front porch alcove
- One-half court basketball, volleyball recreation room
- Four separate wings with different functions