CentraCare Health System Sleep Center
St. Cloud, MN
This new facility combined the CentraCare Sleep Medicine Clinic from River Campus and St. Cloud Hospital Sleep Center to one location to better serve patients by having the continuum of care under one roof — patients can meet with their physician and participate in sleep tests at one place. The Sleep Center provides testing, diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders, and is the first in Central Minnesota to be nationally accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- Details: 11,059 s.f.
- Sleep study medical clinic
- Single story, slab-on- grade, wood framed
- Cultured stone and stucco exterior
- Delivery Method: Design/Build
- 8 beds with the ability to add 2 beds later for a 10-bed facility
- Three large skylights
- Sound board used in sleep room walls for sound control