Andra K Salon & Spa
The business goes back to 1974 when Lee Frederickson was a one operator salon. In 1979 Lee moved her business into the Clearwater Shopping Center and changed the name to Lee and Friends Hair Design. She continued to grow and expand the business, eventually hiring her daughter Krista Stier in 2016 as the HR/Compliance/Training Manager. In 2017 the salon name changed to Andra K. Salon & Spa. In 2019, Krista became a second-generation owner after taking over the family business while Lee focused on talent development and salon management. While they have continued to expand on the services they provide, this new facility will allow for future growth. However, it will still focus on providing a comfortable, friendly environment with high-quality services for everyone. The new salon will continue full-service offerings for hair care, specialty updos, manicures, pedicures, facials, waxing, body wraps, eyelash extensions, eyelash lifts/tints, eyebrow tinting, and more. Talking about the business, Krista said, "We currently have four employees, but with the new facility, we are excited to have the space to grow that number and expand the services we provide." Andra K Salon & Spa is a Lanza concept salon as well as providing products as organic and natural as possible, including vegan, earth-friendly, and cruelty-free.
- Details: 3,200 sf.
- Inviting waiting room with product display area
- Glass block dividing wall between manicure and pedicure stations
- 3 pedicure stations; 3 manicure stations; 2 facial treatment rooms
- Delivery Method: Design/Build
- 8 cut/style stations; 4 washing stations; 4 dryer stations
- Dispensary room with washer/dryer
- Employee break room; public restrooms
- Exterior horizontal and vertical siding with stone accents
- Covered entrance with vestibule