Size: 13,574 s.f.
Delivery Method: Construction Manager
“I have found Miller Architects & Builders very good to work with. With their help and expertise, we have developed a variety of programs/buildings on our campus and have quality, sound structures. Their approach to the design/ development process was effective, allowing our feedback and created a product that reflected our ideas and local interest. Further, our projects have been completed on time and within budget.”
– Kurt Hansen, Administrator Heritage Living Center
Park Rapids, MN
Providing a calming environment with familiar residential cues delivered in a cottage-style setting allows residents dealing with Alzheimer’s or early stage dementia to maintain the highest amount of independence with the right amount of health care assistance. Two separate identical side sallow for the flexibility of providing enhanced assisted living on one side and dementia care on the other as demand dictates.
- Single-story, wood frame
- Two identical nine-bed cottage-style care units set up in a residential model
- Each sleeping room features a 3/4 bath with full tile shower
- Living room, dining room, and kitchen are an open plan
- Outdoor space faces the adjacent city park